The primary purpose of Helping Israel Fund is to raise money to supply vital non-military items to the brave men and women serving to defend Israel. Donations and the net proceeds from events are directed to multiple worthy organizations and are designated for projects without any or minimal administrative fees associated with them.
- Glen R. Golish, President, Golish Financial Group, LLC
- Gil Attia, Owner, Elie’s Fine Jewelry
- Alan Berger, Realtor, IPO Realty
- Dr. Hillel D. Cohen, MD
- Rick Dorfman
- Eitan Esan, Financial Advisor, Kaufman Katz Group, Morgan Stanley
- Roger Gladstone Esq., Senior Partner, Gladstone Law Group, P.A.
- Benjamin Henschel P.A., President, RPM Ovesight
- Chani Henschel, former IDF soldier
Philip Landau Esq., Partner, Shraiberg, Ferrara & Landau, P.A.
- Dr. Isaac Levy, MD
- Ziva Levy, former IDF soldier; Marriage & Family Therapist
- Mrs. Billi Marcus, The Billi Marcus Foundation
- Matthew H. Maschler, Esq., P.C.
- Aron Schoenfeld
- Moshe Yarimi
- Michael Zimmerman
Helping Israel Fund, Inc. is a registered tax exempt charitable organization under section 501c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to extent permitted by the law.